Special purpose audits and reviews
Organisations for which an audit is not a legal requirement may still decide to have an audit for a number of reasons, which may include:
- Need to meet stakeholders’ expectations
- Need to identify and address financial and system issues
- Need to ensure effective governance
- Basis for reliable information on which to base critical decisions.
- Audits required for a specific or special purpose
We have the expertise to conduct audits that are required for the purposes of shareholders, stakeholders, parties to joint arrangements, construction projects, service charge audits, pre-merger, divestiture or asset sharing audits.