Short Term Credit Facilities
A short-term loan is a loan that is offered for a short repayment cycle. What time period is meant by “short-term” can vary greatly from lender to lender and based on the loan’s purpose.
Short-term lending has improved the way you handle financial emergencies today.
Our Short Term Credit Facilities Include:
- The loan is processed within a day
- Maximum repayment period is 12 months
- The loan must be fully guaranteed by non-withdrawable deposits
- Member salary MUST be channeled through FOSA account
- The Society administers the scheme on behalf of the members
- No guarantors required
- Loan repayment period of up to 10 months
A facility meant to help FOSA account holders buy household items, electronics, furniture among other items. The Society will make payments directly to merchants and members will have up to 12 months to repay.
- Repayment period of up to 12 months