Why it pays to save regularly;
If you save regularly, you’ll quickly find that your savings add up and keep growing. Get into the habit and watch your money turn into more money.
This is a conventional savings current account similar to those offered by commercial banks.
- Minimum account operating balance is Kes500,
- Makes it very convenient to process member payment and loans
- Personal cheques can be deposited in this account
- Salaries are paid through this account
- Enables a member to access a wide range of credit facilities like FOSA loan, Salary Advance, Medical loan and Soko Loan
- Visa electron debit cards (ATM) make the funds accessible 24/7 all over the world
- Cash can be accessed at all Visa branded outlets and POS outlets or over the counter
- Attracts competitive interest rates